Valentine's Day this year was extra special this year. The last few years Austin has been gone to the J. Ruben Clark Society Conference, so I have been alone. Last year we blessed our little Lukey, how can you top that?! But we managed to have a good day.
We started the day out with heart shaped pancakes. I free handed them, so be gentle. Luke seemed to enjoy them though!
Austin surprised me with an edible arrangement, extra chocolate and a balloon for me and Luke. It was really really yummy.
Luke sportin' his new Valentine's Day shirt
After naps and hanging out at home, we headed to the park for a picnic lunch and playing on the swings.
Luke is getting quite independent, he wants to do it himself. He thinks he's pretty clever, he can go down the slide all by himself
We finished up the night with heart shaped pizza's, a favorite tradition my mom started way back when.
I had a yummy pesto pizza, Austin had pepperoni, and Luke enjoyed his very own cheese pizza.
Grandma also got Luke a new pair of pj's, we think they are pretty cute, and as Valentiney as a boy can get :)
I'm so blessed, we had such a great Valentine's Day. I'm so lucky to have 2 Valentines and that I was able to spend all day with them. Thank you to my husband who loves me, despite all my craziness and always makes me feel so beautiful. I love you more and more everyday

8 comments:
LOVING the eligible Bachelor shirt!!! He is gonna be a heartbreaker! watch out! =)
Wow, you guys went all out! I can't believe how Luke is turning into a blondie!
don't forget a trip to cheesecake factory!! white chocolate raspberry truffle......mmmmmmm!
So fun! Love the pizzas and Luke's cute shirts!
Luke's shirts are so stinkin cute!
He's a heartbreaker even without the shirt! What a cutie! And what a great day to celebrate those you love!
Glad to see we all held strong with the heart shapped pizza dinner. That pesto one looks yummy! Can't wait to see you and that little heart breaker soon. Love you all!
He is so cute! I can't believe you have him eating such a variety of food. You are lucky. I am still working on introducing new foods.
Post a Comment