Thursday, March 17, 2011

10 days in AZ and this is what happens


While Wendy and Jared were here...


We were here...



Doing a little digging, playing in the mud...



We had so much fun with cousins. Luke LOVED Megan. He crawled right up on her and cuddled for about 10 min. 




Watching the BYU dancers do their thing for the community of Queen Creek...
It was pretty amazing, and Luke was captivated, for like 20 min

We busted out the slip-n-slide
Luke and Lizzie would watch from the side and run next to Cole and Kate
We played in the pool, park, car, Chick-Fill-A, house, backyard, just about everywhere with cousins


We even started a band!


All in all it was a great week. Thanks Wendy and Jared for leaving so I could have a blast with your kids!!! And thank you to Kim and Joy for hanging out with me and helping all week, I couldn't have done it without you! 

4 comments:

Brooke and Aaron said...

You are the funnest Mom and Aunt ever! When I leave my kids for an overnight trip I'm calling you!! I loved how Luke and Lizzie ran beside the slip n slide. Smart kiddos! So cute!

Gray Family said...

So...does Wendy need to leave again before we get you to come back? We miss our Sarah and Ukey!

Foy said...

Looks like fun!!! Glad you had a great week!

Sarah said...

You are so amazing with my children and they love making so many good memories with you! Lizzie keeps asking for our Lukey and Sarah!