We have been very very busy these last few weeks. It seems time has just flown by. Austin got a job in Encino with a litigation firm, and couldn't be happier. He is busy and has been made the lead on a few cases, he's pretty excited. He got the job on the spot in his interview and started a week later, so we had one weekend to find a place and move in! Luckily we found a cute townhouse in Thousand Oaks and Austin moved in for a week with no furniture, dishes, beds, nothing. Then a week later, Luke and I along with all our stuff made the move.
This is the downstairs coming in from them front door.
Here is the kitchen, it's old, but they have remodeled the kitchen and bathrooms, which is really nice. We have a yard, which Luke is LOVING! We spend most of our days outside in his kiddy pool or swinging in the hammock, or going down the slide.
I don't have any pictures of the upstairs, those will come soon. Luke is sleeping and the floors creek.
Mom, Dad, Jill and Scott all helped with the big move, and were our first house guests. It was fun to have them up here and I'm so grateful for all their help!
After we got settled in, Wendy and her crew came for Kate's birthday. So we bummed a ride to Disneyland with Brooks and Nikki and celebrated the day away. Then we were lucky enough to have them come up to our house to play. We hit the beach and spent most of the day digging, running from waves and eating!
Luke just loved Cole, he would follow him around with a shovel and wanted to be right where Cole was doing what the big boys do. We dug a pretty deep hole, this was all we could see of Luke once he got it.
Easter was pretty fun this year too. Luke got really excited when he saw his basket, and loved looking for eggs.
He thought it was pretty cool that he could get these eggs and that they were filled with candy!
Sunday we headed over to our good friends the Reams, for dinner. It was so fun to be able to celebrate both sides of Easter with Luke. I love Easter and am so grateful for the Resurrection and for my Savior. Happy Easter!
8 comments:
Your place looks amazing, Wendy said it was just perfect. Hate that you are far away from mom, but love that you guys finally have a job and Austin is doing great. Can't wait to see that little bunny - Happy Easter to you too!
Your house looks so cute! and the yard looks WONDERFUL!!!! how awesome to just play in your own yard and not have to drive out to a park! =) so happy for you guys!!!!
How fun! What a great Easter!
Your new place looks great! when do we get to come visit?
Congratulations on the new space! It looks super big and OPEN...and I'm jealous of your WHITE cabinets...awww, they look refreshing. Love Luke's bunny ears! Awesome.
You guys make moving look like a breeze! One minute you are moving, then settled, then off to party with the family. Maybe I could use a few tips!
I love that you live so close! Best . Thing. Ever!
Sarah, your new place looks great!!! In this post and the previous one I'm so impressed! We just moved recently too and I am soooo over setting up house! I can't believe you're already set up and living it up in Thousand Oaks! Good for you! And I love that you are so close still!
Post a Comment