Thursday, August 11, 2011

Reagan Library

We got to go to the Reagan Library a few weeks ago with some friends. It was pretty fun. The last time I went was when Luke was very little and he just slept in the Bjorn the whole time. This time he was running looking at everything, and I think having a ball!
Ladies and Gentleman, the future Mr. President and his proud Daddy!
Luke LOVED Airforce One. He kept saying, Hairplane! Hairplane!
After Airforce One, we headed over to ride horses with President Reagan. Luke was a gentleman and lets Addison take the lead, and sat in the back and kept her safe.
Then over to hear about the Berlin Wall coming down, Luke was so interested in this movie, he sat for a whole 2 minutes! I think he's going to be a history buff....ummm maybe not
He loved running in and out of the fake Berlin wall.
We had a great day. Thanks to all who came and played with us!

5 comments:

Gray Family said...

I want to go! We really want to try to go when we come in a month...we'll see. Lucky you to be so close to be able to go whenever you want.

Jasmine said...

I need to go up there again. We went one time for a dinner function for the firm Joel summered with way back when, but I didn't get there until late, so I didn't really get to look around. It looks really interesting. Luke is so cute! (And he looks so at home at the inaugural podium.) :)

Foy said...

That place looks cool. We need to take a trip there!

Cynthia said...

Luke is looking so much more like a iittle boy..he is such a cutie!

Cynthia said...

I just re-read that comment and it sounds wrong. Of course he has looked like a boy before;) I just meant he looks more like a kid than baby. He looks more grown up:)