Tuesday, October 11, 2011

2 full days of Disneyland

Kim and her family came up to spend some quality time at Disneyland and boy did we! We spent two days doing almost every ride in Disneyland and California Adventure. It was a very fun and exhausting trip.


We did manage to cage the bad kids, and stuck Grandma in there to keep the peace.

We made Luke look as cute as possible


We rode almost every ride, and some twice. Luke loves the glasses almost as much as he loves Grandma.

And almost as much as he love "Mim"


We had to get a "scare" picture with Sulley. I guess I was the only one who got the memo, Luke is making his "ROAR" face


We took naps

Again we tried to keep the kids contained, but it didn't work for long!

All in all it was a great trip. Thanks Kim and Jeff for letting me tag along. We love a good Disneyland run!!


5 comments:

Gray Family said...

You got some great pictures. And here I thought we just carried your camera around for 2 days. Get rested up, we're headed back again in November. I think "disneyland" is synonymous with "Sarah and Luke". Thanks for hanging with us and making the trip way fun!

Audrey Crisp said...

How fun! I've always wanted to go there around Halloween time.

Wendy-lou said...

Love the pictures and I am so jealous that you got to go together. What great memories you are making! Luke is just too cute!

Celeste said...

boo on all your disney fun, i wish I was there.

The Trotter Family said...

I miss Disneyland SO much! This post just makes me jealous. How fun!