Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What we've been up to

We have been very busy these last few weeks. It seems like I don't have time to even breathe, but I wouldn't have it any other way. We were able to go to Disneyland a few times before our passes started with blackout days. We went with Jill and Scott, Jeff and kids, and Steve and Steph and kids. Daddy even got to join in on one trip! 

 I have a picture of me exactly like this of me, when I was about Luke's age.

 We always love the meri-go-round.


 Cool dudes in their glasses. They were standing in line chest bumping each other and laughing their heads off. I'm sure other people in line thought we were awesome parents letting our kids knock each other down, but they loved it!

 Luke has been practicing his lawn mowing skills. I'm sure I'll take advantage of that soon enough!
 We've been able to play with good friends. I was able to catch up with my good friend, Kelsey in Mission Viejo and Luke and Ava were able to play. It's so much fun to have kids around the same age, and to catch up with Kels.
 Marley was over one day and Nikki and I found them in his room reading to each other. It was pretty darn cute.
 We were able to go see Cooper graduate from Pre-school. We were so excited! Luke and Colby thought the huge open field was pretty cool too.
 Our last trip to Disneyland before the blackout days. Kim had to stay home, so the trip was weird without her, but we managed to have some fun.
 I ate a candy apple for her, I know I'm such a giver

 We mad ea pit stop to say bye to Mickey for the summer, and told him we would be back soon.
 Over in California Adventure, we rode King Triton's meri-go-round, of course Luke found the whale. He's kind of obsessed right now.
 My favorite princess was waiting for us to come say goodbye too, we could totally be twins...right?
 Luke and Colby thought that putting the nets on their heads was more fun than actually playing Ele-fun. They are such cuties.

Lastly, we hit the beach this past Sunday afternoon. We met some friends down there, and it was perfect weather. My little beach baby even got in the water. We had to pull him away into a warm towel when his little toes were blue. We love the beach, and are so excited to be able to go more this summer.

1 comment:

Gray Family said...

Hmmm, somehow I missed this post the first time I looked...thanks for taking a few pictures of my kids at my favorite place, and double thanks for getting/eating a caramel apple for me! I'm sure it was a true, loving sacrifice!