Thursday, August 9, 2012

Vegas Baby

A few weeks back, I talked my super awesome sisters into coaxing their friends into getting their hair done by me. Then I did some more sweet talking and got my friend Stephanie to come with me! Although we spoiled Californias were not used to the super hot heat, we still managed to have a fun time and make a little moo-lah.

While we were there it was Ryan's birthday. We went to build a bear and washed our bears and got them all fluffed up and even some new accessories. The kids loved it.








Colby and Scott washing Luke's Buzz bear.




Devan saw his dream car. I thin it was a mustang... and then asked me to take his picture with the car. Funny kid.




During our free time, we went to Springs Preserve. A hands on museum for children. The kids LOVED it. They had a new snake section, and the kids just loved it.








Colby and Luke in the mouth of a HUGE snake. They weren't even scared a little bit.




They had an old fashioned train that the Colby obviously really enjoyed.




Last stop was the the recycle section. Luke is way into garbage trucks right now. Every Friday we sit outside and watch as the garbage man comes. Sometimes when we are super lucky, he lets us do the controls. It's pretty cool. 




All in all it was a great trip. I have amazing sisters who hook me up, and ease my husband's stress. And I have an amazing friend who braved the heat with me. I feel very blessed.