I can't believe Luke is 4. Where has the time gone? I feel like it was just yesterday we brought him home.
He is such a fun, spirited happy little guy. We love our Luke so very much. Daddy took the day off to celebrate. The night before we put up streamers and balloons in his room, and when he woke up, I heard, "Mom! Mom! Look at my room! It's a birthday surprise!"
We had eggs and bacon for breakfast, one of Luke's favorite. We put a candle in his eggs, cause how fun is it to blow out the candle right? After breakfast, we let him open a few presents. He opened Kirby's Yarn from Aunt Jenny, a Disneyland train from Grandma Baillio, and a skylander from Aunt Kim.
He wanted to skylander party, so we headed to the park, and although it was a little chilly, the kids had a blast.
I'm lucky to have such a great friend, Stephanie helped me make Luke's cake. It was the portal of power cake. He loved it. We served power up pizza, level up lemonade, Crusher's Candy, Fright Riders fruit, and Prim Break's pretzel chex mix
We had games to play, but the kids were having so much fun playing at the park, we bagged the games.
He totally scored, he got some great gifts from his friends. Lots of skylanders and lots of new toys.
After the party, we came home and played with all Luke's new toys, Sam took a nap, and then we headed to Red Robin for his birthday dinner with the Barrus'. I love my little Luke. Everyday he surprises me with how smart he is and how quickly he is learning. He's so kind to his brother, and loves him so much. Luke is our miracle baby. I'm so grateful for him and the light he brings to our home. He's my buddy, my helper and my very best friend. I love you to the moon and back Luke.








4 comments:
hApPy BiRtHdAy Luke!!! Your mom is the B.O.M.B.! What a cool birthday day and party you had!
I love Luke too!!!! I can't believe he's 4 either! It was SUCH a cute, clever, and fun party! I'm SO happy we get to spend these kinds of things with you guys! Love you Luke!
What a cute 4 year old you have! So sweet. :)
Oh man! I meant to call Luke on his birthday. Pregnant brain... Loved all the pictures and updates! You guys never stop moving! Sam is so cute! Good work Sarah! :)
Post a Comment