Tuesday, February 18, 2014

8 is GREAT!

 Disneyland! We slipped away to Disneyland before we headed out to Las Vegas to see Ellie get baptized. Mom came with us, which is so super fun. I love my Mom so much, she would sit with Sam while Luke and I went on rides, she makes the trips much easier and much more fun!

 On the Mater Ride.

 Luke is FINALLY tall enough to go on the big rides. We got to go on Star Tours. He loved it. Splash Mountain is still his favorite. But he loved this one.

 Waiting for the train. and with Grandma in the Tiki Room. Sam and Luke love their Grandma.

 Then we packed up the bags again, and headed to Las Vegas. We got to go see Andrew's pine wood derby. His car won 1st place! They also do a "free" round and let the kids race cars that aren't old enough to be in the derby.  Jenny and Brent let Luke race a car. His award was fastest 3 wheeled car, since his car lost a wheel on the way down.

Then we got to see Ellie do her cheer routine. She was so cute in her little outfit and did a great job!
 Saturday was the big day. 
Ellie looked so beautiful in her white dress. I'm so proud of her for making such a big decision. She is growing up to be such a beautiful young woman. She did great. Love our Ellie
 After we got back, we opened presents and ate yummy cake. Grandma and Jenny made an awesome cake, everyone got a chance to blow our candles, a fun tradition we always do!
 Just be sure to get a piece on the opposite side of the cake :)
 We had a great time. I love being with family. I have such a great one. Sam and Luke did awesome in the car. Can't wait to go again!











No comments: