Friday, February 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a very busy Christmas this year. We traveled all around and had a blast. 
We started off our celebration with gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Baillio. Luke got a big fluffy dog, and as you can tell by the picture he LOVES it! He sleeps with it every night, and I frequently go in to get him after naps and in the morning and catch him cuddling his favorite dog. AUtin 
Austin got a fun book and I got an ice cream book, YUM! Luke also got some books from Grandma and Grandpa. He loves books, so we read them all the time. 

After Christmas at home, we headed to Las Vegas. First we celebrated Scott's birthday, he turned the big 3!! We had a Buzz and Woody party, complete with pin the star on Woody, Jenny had the blindfold....



Jill made this awesome Buzz cake, I think I will be enlisting her help when Luke turns 3, 4, 5....

All the kids had a turn blowing out the candles, Luke didn't get it, and just wanted cake, smart man. 
For Christmas Eve, Austin brother and wife were able to join us with their two kids. It was so fun to have them there. Blade took a liking to "Grandpa". It was so cute. 
Grandma had everyone play Christmas songs on the bells. Ellie was better than Jenny, but look at that concentration!

Books, Books, Books. Luke was happy that Annjilla would sit and read to him. 

We busted out the Guitar Hero, Luke and Austin rocked it out on the drums, and I sang a little Eye of the Tiger, aren't you sorry you missed it?! 
Then Santa came! Luke was not too sure, but he did bring a gift for him anyway. It was so nice of Santa to swing by on his way around the world. 




The cars from Santa. Luke just loved them. I think he makes better sound effects than I do already, do boys come with that built in? 
Luke continued to play with his cars while Jill and kids told us the story of the Savor's birth. Each child put up an object from the story and Madison read it from Luke. 


We all got in our pj's and headed to bed and woke up to this!! Santa had defiantly come!


Luke was in his new pj's from Grandma and Grandpa Baillio, and LOVED opening gifts. He really got into the ripping of paper. 

His own little airplane. He can ride it now around the house, but mostly likes to push it around to the music. 


Dad always tries to guess what he got, I think he was wrong this time!! 

Austin really out did himself this year. He got me tons of cute clothes and this fun little headband. Luke really liked it! 





Scott got a buzz power wheel for his big gift, I think he liked it!

We hit up the Bellagio, a must when in Vegas and saw the beautiful decorations





We went to listen to the dancing water, Luke was captivated, as were we all! 
We had a great Christmas and can't wait till next year! It was so fun to be able to see family from both sides. I love Christmas time. 

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

What a great Christmas!!! You look skinny btw...

Celeste said...

What a fun Christmas- we should have a Christmas together sometime in the future!

Gray Family said...

It was funny reading about Christmas on a Valentine background, but loved reading it just the same. Next year I think EVERYONE should get together for Christmas and not just NEW YEARS!!! Love you!