I like what you do in the summertime...I forget that it is still summer with everyone here in school already. Man, we need to spend more summertime together.
Love the new background and I love to see him growing everyday! Love the pics from Disneyland and I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. I am so jealous!
Now I have that song stuck in my head and I don't even know the real words, so I think I will be singing your "Order a pizza for the beach eatza" line for a while!
5 comments:
I like what you do in the summertime...I forget that it is still summer with everyone here in school already. Man, we need to spend more summertime together.
So fun!!! Love the new template!
Love the new background and I love to see him growing everyday! Love the pics from Disneyland and I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. I am so jealous!
I love this post! So sweet and creative:)
Now I have that song stuck in my head and I don't even know the real words, so I think I will be singing your "Order a pizza for the beach eatza" line for a while!
Post a Comment