Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween


This is all in backwards order, but it's just going to have to work. This October has flown by! I feel like we just started the month, getting Halloween decorations out and we are already putting them away. But we kept busy and had a blast doing it.
For Halloween this year, Luke was a clown, I know you are thinking scary, but look at this little munchkin, pretty much the cutest clown you've ever seen. Joy let me borrow this costume, it was Tate's Halloween costume 15 years ago. Everyone loved it, and couldn't believe how cute he was! This is Luke and his best bud Colby. He loves this little guy, he will wake up in the morning and ask for Colby and go to bed saying see you tomorrow Colby! Nursery is so much fun cause these two little ones get to play for 2 whole hours! Our friends, Stephanie and Steve, Colby's mom and dad, were nice enough to let us crash their family Halloween party and we had a blast! 

Luke and me mid trick-or-treating. He got the hang of it real quick, and would even go up without me or Austin after a few doors. Mama didn't raise no fool!

Luke and Colby again. Where ever Colby was, you could find Luke. It was pretty darn cute. The bigger kids went ahead and Luke and Colby were left to trick-or-treat alone, which was pretty fun. 
This was the bunch we got to go trick or treating with. A pretty good looking bunch! 

We also hit up the ward trunk or treat. They had a bounce house, which Luke LOVED! I couldn't get him out! I think we might be looking into a bounce house for his birthday. 
Trunk or treating




Our little Clown. He had so much fun. I can't wait till next year!


We also threw our annual Halloween party. This year we decided to do another Murder Mystery game. It was really fun. Everyone got into it, which made it all the better. Austin made his own mask with Glue and toilet paper. He always goes the scary route. I was Little Red Riding Hood, but the wolf had cut my throat. I like the cute with a little gore in there! 


This month we had a few bouts of cold weather so we stayed inside in our warm clothes and played trains. 

But then true California weather came back to us, and we were running around in our diapers eating popsicles! We also hit up the beach because it was 95! This this Luke's other best bud, Addison. These two played for pretty much the whole day on the beach and were happy as clams. 


We went to the farm to check out the pumpkin stuff they had out. We also rode the train and the horses. Luke LOVED them. The look on his face in this picture says it all. I love it. 


We hit the farm up a couple of times, just cause it's so much fun. 

This is Luke, Carly and Norah, two more friends that he just loves. We had so much fun with them at the farm. 


My little pumpkin. 


6 comments:

Ali said...

Wow, you guys go all out for Halloween- I love your sweet little clown...and so glad that your costumes were for the adult only party:) haha! Creepy! Crazy that he made his own mask!

Wendy said...

It looks like you've had a busy few weeks and I can't believe how much he is growing and becoming such a little boy! I LOVE IT! And I love your costumes for the Halloween party. Perfect in every way! You always know how to do it right! Just wish we were closer to be part of the fun!

Gray Family said...

I love that little clown-boy! How could anyone be afraid of clowns after looking at him? Love how he kept going back for more candy too! You've trained him right!

The Trotter Family said...

So cute! He is such a handsome boy! I can't believe he is getting so big so fast. He makes for a very cute clown. The weather has been crazy around here. Hope that it gets nice and cold soon so I can put on my "winter coat" with all the fall goodies!

Quinn & Amy said...

I'm really jealous you guys have warm enough weather to go to the beach in October. And Luke is so stinking cute in his Halloween costume! :)

Brooke and Aaron said...

I can't believe that was Tate's costume. I just figured you and Mom whipped that up for him this year. Go figure. Looks like he figured out trick-or-treating quickly. Love that boy! I love your costumes for your adult party. When I saw Austin's costume I thought, where is Luke during this?..because if I was an almost 2 year old, that would have scared me to death! Love you guys! Thanks for taking the time to post! We always enjoy it!