We enjoyed the visiting the snow, but then getting to come home to sunny, warm California
The crazy gang on the train, the cookies were as big as your face!
Luke has been a little leery of Santa, but he actually took the bell from Santa and didn't nestle his head in Daddy's chest...progress
After the 6 hour drive, we decided not to get back in the car to drive another 2 hours home and stayed at Mom and Dad's for the day. It was so fun to be home and relax. Luke loved playing with Great Grandpa Storer and LOVED the train under Grandma's Christmas tree!
Although the drive was long, it was really fun to be able to have this experience with family. I am so lucky to have the family I have who makes the effort to see each other as often as we can. I love making these memories and I love this time of year.



2 comments:
Your post reminds me of something...I think I've seen it before...guess cuz it's our family and I love when we get together. Can't wait to do it again!!!
How fun!! That looks awesome! I wanna do that someday!
Post a Comment