Friday, March 16, 2012

3 Baptisms and a blessing

 A few weekends ago, we were able to go AZ for 3 baptisms and 1 blessing. It was a fun filled, packed family and great food.

 Here are the fabulous 3. Don't they look so ready to be baptized! I'm so proud of these 3 for making the choice they did. They are pretty amazing kids. I'm so blessed to have the family I do.


Here's the little monkey at the baptism. 


All of the siblings were able to make it. We were missing a few wives and cousins.

Here's the whole gang. Crazy that they all belong to me!


After the baptism we headed to the park, cause where else do you take a group that large right? It was a prefect day. The kids/kid adults got in a game of kick ball
And we ate...a lot

Here is little Max. He was such a good baby being passed around to random people. We was happy and just as cute as can be. We miss him so much. Luke will ask where is baby Max after watching the Goofy Movie. It's pretty funny

 Since we hadn't eaten enough, we went over to Dave and Joy's house to eat and play. They have an awesome backyard.
After all was said and done, we all just relaxed watching a movie. It was a really great weekend. I love my family so much. In a few weeks, Kyra is getting baptized and I am so proud of her too. We really have a great family.

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

How fun!!

Gray Family said...

Haven't I read this before somewhere? Hum, I wish you all lived so close all the time, my waist line dosen't, but my heart does. Love and miss you!

Ali said...

oh my goodness, those eyes of Luke's in that baptism gettup!! To die for. Baby Max looks so sweet...congrats on all the family time.