Thursday, March 8, 2012

Disneyland

Are you sick of hearing about my trips to Disneyland yet? Well it seems that is all we have been doing lately and since this is for my records, I'm blogging about going to Disneyland again.

These two were best buds. Disneyland was so empty we got to go on pretty much everything. Luke and Scott had a blast

Loving the horses

We got some one on one time with Woody and Buzz. Luke was in heaven



Two cool dudes waiting to get on Toy Story. It was a great day, thanks Jill and Scott for spending the day with us. 

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

So fun! I'm jealous you get to go all the time! I miss CA!

Gray Family said...

That's it, come *&@# or high water, we're going the first week of February next year...of course we will have to go again before that too!

Wendy said...

Can you ever really get sick of going to Disneyland? I mean really....Keep blogging because I WANT to hear all about it. I can live through you vicariously for 2 years of Disneyland trips!

Wendy said...

Can you ever really get sick of going to Disneyland? I mean really....Keep blogging because I WANT to hear all about it. I can live through you vicariously for 2 years of Disneyland trips!