Monday, March 19, 2012

Disneyland

 Kim and co. was in town the other week, and so of course we had to go to Disneyland. It was a great day, perfect weather, we tried a new food place and were even able to see Fantasmic.
 We hit up Toon Town for lunch and playing around.

 We hit up Minnie's house. Lounged on her chair and took a little nap.

 Then headed to Mickey's house.
 We love Mickey
 Tigger is another favorite. He was bouncing to see us!

 Grandpa joined us just in time to see Pooh! We love it when Grandpa gets to come!
 The kids had a blat at Tom Sawyer's Island. I have this exact picture, of me and my Dad in this tree house when I was just a little older than Luke.
 Kim was the muscle of the group and made sure we all got under the rock safely.
We sure do love Disneyland.

2 comments:

Gray Family said...

Thanks for saying I was the "muscle" and not something else. Man I look strong! I'm glad you took pictures, I lost all mine. Thanks for making the trek to hang with us!

The Trotter Family said...

I miss D-land! What a fun day!