I'm a little late in posting this, but Austin had his 31st birthday at the end of March. Our good friend, Stephanie, also has a birthday in March so we decided to go out and celebrate. We went to Wood Ranch for some really kidless food, and then went and saw The Hunger Games. The food was yummy, the movie was intense, but the company was perfect.
On his actual birthday we had the Barrus' over for dinner, we missed Steve, he was out of town on business.
Per Austin's request we had lasagna, french bread and of course banana cream pie.
Luke the little cheese monkey
He had lots of help unwrapping his presents. Mom and I got him a new briefcase, "I guess that means you are getting old when you get a briefcase," is what the birthday boy said.
I'm so grateful to be able to celebrate with you, Austin. You are an amazing husband and a fabulous Daddy. Here's to many more happy birthdays!
3 comments:
What a fun birthday! I love Woodranch!!!
haha love that you got him a briefcase!
Happy birthday, Austin! Maybe one of these years we'll be with you to celebrate!
Post a Comment