This year we were in AZ for Memorial Day. Kim decided to take a flying leap off her bike and broke her nose and damaged her arm pretty good. So we packed up our gear, and headed over to help out while she had surgery and recovered. It was so much fun, so thanks Kim for getting hurt, so we could come play. While we were there, Jeff had a birthday, so we decorated and celebrated. Happy Birthday Jeff!
I didn't get very many pictures, in fact these are all Kim's, but I think it's because we were having so much fun.
We had too much fun, too much food and not enough time! Luke was sad to leave, but excited to come home to Daddy. I think Austin missed us too, 2 weeks is a long time to be a bachelor. Now we are off to Lake Powell with the family, and I couldn't be more excited. I think Luke is going to have a blast.
7 comments:
You know you can come anytime...not just when I get hurt...we love having you here and hate it when you leave too. Thank Austin for lending you to us! Can't wait to see you in a week!!!!
How fun!! Love his sun hat!
wish I could have been there to join in! We miss our Luke and playing in the pool! Here's to summer!
lookin at your blog makes me miss you guys! when are we going to see you again? when can we skype?
You guys are always on the road! That kid is going to think he has several homes and life is just one long vacation. Not a bad way to grow up!
Looks fun! I love Luke's hat!
So sorry we missed you when you were so close during your Lake Powell trip. This is why I need to blog more - I totally just got your message. I know you propably won't be making another trip this year, but let us know next time you do. We would love to see you guys!
Post a Comment