We had a great Halloween, even though Luke doesn't like candy, we still had fun dressing up and going door to door with friends. Luke was Captain Hook this year, thanks to cousin Cole for letting us borrow his costume!!
We started the festivities off with a Halloween party at our house. I didn't get one picture, but we had so much fun. We had Chili, spider rolls, and everyone brought something yummy to share. We enjoyed dinner with no kids and played a fun game of warewolf. All in all it was a great night. We miss those who couldn't make it!
After that we had our ward Trunk or Treat. Austin and I were both helping run rooms, so we didn't get to take Luke around to the other rooms, but he seemed pretty content to hang out with his crazy mom and dad. Austin was a Mad Scientist with his crazy hair, and I was a beauty school drop out. Fun times.
We took a little break from the action and playing in the Nursery. They had a super fun car toy, that I am trying to find out where to buy, Luke was occupied for at least 30 minutes, then I had to pull him off screaming so we could go get candy. I know, horrible Mom.
He got the idea pretty quick, and loved walking around the cars to get candy.
He would walk around sayind, "Argh, Matey!" Our little Captain Hook
On actual Halloween night, we went with Steve and Steph to their families house to do the real trick or treating. We meant business. Buzz, Captain Hook, and some Storm Troopers. They were all pretty darn cute.
They were all so polite, saying please and thank you. Buzz even decided to make himself at home, and would walk into people's houses.
Me and my favorite pirate at the end of the night. He started to get tired and wanted to be held. We had such a great Halloween. Can't wait till next year!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


3 comments:
What a cute Captain he makes...can you say that about a captain with a hook?
Love, Love, Love it! You make every holiday the best! Luke is at one of my favorite ages that I had with Cole. So much good one on one time. Enjoy it while you can!
LOve his costume! how fun!
Post a Comment