I feel like time is flying by and at the same time, time is going so slow. Does that make sense? I can't believe it's been a month since I blogged, and yet it seems that July and this little baby will never get here. I'm so excited for this little one to come.
In the meantime, this little one has been a bundle of joy. Luke is at such a fun age. I love being with him, his little personality is starting to come forth and he really is so much fun.
We went to the farm and had to ride the ponies and the train. I could spend all day at the farm, as could Luke. We just love it there.
For spring break we latched on to the Barrus'. Cooper had the week off school, so we made the most of it. We went to the LA Museum. The kids did great walking around all day. They loved the dinosaurs. Luke thought the birds were pretty funny.
We tried to make a beak just like this bird. I think he would make a pretty cute bird.
They also had a bug room, and seeing how we were with 3 boys, they loved this room. Luke liked the crocodile and turtle, although I'm not so sure if they were moving if he would have liked them as much.
Daddy had a birthday. Keeping with tradition, we had the Barrus family over. We had lasagna and switched the cake up this year. Swapped banana cream pie for Austin's favorite cake, fun fetti. Anything sweet it good for me :)
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Friday we went to the Santa Barbara Zoo. Austin took the day off work to join in the fun. I love it when Daddy comes. Why is it so much more fun?
It was a fun little zoo, and the weather was perfect, not too hot, not to cold. This was Luke's first time to the zoo, and I think it was a hit, since he's still talking about it, a month later.
He's almost as big as a gorilla, not quite and stinky, but just as silly
Next up was Easter. We got Avenger kits for dying eggs, it was a hit.
Luke thought it was pretty cool that he had an iron man mask and an iron man egg.
We managed to throw in a trip to the beach, although it was kind of overcast, the kids still had a great day. The beach is always fun
Easter morning we put on our finest clothes and headed to church. Luke lookin' spiffy
Conference weekend, we went down to my parents house and met up with Jill and Scott. We went to fashion island to see the fish and ride the trolley. Conference was great, the company was great. the whole weekend was great.
This is a blackmail picture. I was getting ready and Luke starting trying on my shoes. He thought he was pretty tricky being able to walk around in my shoes.
To finish up our fun time, we spent Saturday with Daddy at the farm, just the 3 of us. It was so fun to have Daddy. It's always so much more fun when Daddy comes. Luke loves his big slide and we spend about 30 minutes on this one slide.
The other day we went to a friend's birthday party, and Stephanie snapped this picture of the birthday boy, Eli, Luke and Colby. They can be so cute when they aren't getting into trouble.









5 comments:
Such a little cutie! Yeah, when you're pregnant it goes so slowly huh? You look great!
I just blogged too!!! Love your pics! Love your family!
You are an amazing mom and I can't believe that you can keep up with Luke so well for being as pregnant as you are! Keep it up mama...and don't worry, we all know about time going so fast and yet, standing still. He will be here soon enough and then it'll be like he has always been here. Love you!
What a fun update. You guys sure know how to have fun! The baby will be here soon! So excited!
Man, you post so much I have no idea how to comment without leaving a blog myself! Love the pictures and seeing all the fun stuff you do...let's do some together sometime!
Post a Comment