Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Brad, Celeste and Co.

A few weeks ago, Brad and Celeste went on a cruise, and since I am huge preggo, they wouldn't let me on the boat, so we settled for second best and watched Ethan while Brad, Celeste, Brooklyn and Hunter went on the cruise. Although it took a few days for Luke to get used to having another little buddy around the house, we managed to have some fun.

We spent lots of time at the park. The boys liked having fun in the sun. We filled up our little pool and the boys played outside most of the day. We frequented Costco for lunch and playing with the toys. I love Costco. 
And when I needed a break, I pulled them into bed with me and we watched movies on the ipad. That's not bad right? 


When Brad and Celeste came back the fun really started. We went to the farm and the beach. We picked and picked and picked fruit at the farm, I think we ate more than we took home though. The strawberries were so delicious! Luke showed his cousins his favorite tractor slide, and again we stayed there for about 30 minutes, I need one of those in my backyard. Anyone have a spare tractor?


The beach was overcast, but we still managed to have some fun. We buried the kiddos, walked up and down the beach, and jumped in the waves. I love the beach. I could stay there all day, and I think Luke is turning into a beach bum too. 

We headed home for naps and showers, then got a babysitter and headed to Steve's 30th birthday party. It was nice to have a night off and just enjoy adult company


More pictures from the farm. I love the farm so much. So glad we live so close.



All in all we had a really fun week with our cousins. Luke was tuckered out at the end of it all, we took naps the next week. I'm so glad they were able to come and visit. Come back soon?!
Lastly, here I am at 29 weeks. Sorry for the poor selfie. I tried to get Luke to take a picture, but it turned out of just my legs, and while I have really nice legs, I thought I would like to remember my tummy. Ready for this little monkey to make his debut. I'm getting more and more excited as the time draws closer. 

No comments: