Luke and Sam.
Great Grandma Storer and Sam. She was a great baby holder. And Sam loves to be cuddled.
Mom made his blessing outfit. She is kind of amazing and I'm so blessed to have her as my mom.
The whole gang. This is one of the better pictures. It was hard to get everyone looking at the same time. I have the best looking crew around.
Grandma and Grandpa Baillio along with Brad and Celeste and co. It was so fun to have the whole crew here.
Kim was awesome and kept the kids busy while Mom and helpers got the food ready. For some reason I like to bless my babies on the hottest days of the year, so everyone was dying of heat exhaustion. I'm grateful for my Mom and Dad who opened their home so we could have a cool place to enjoy family.
Aunt Elaine also was able to come. So glad she was here. She loved holding Sam.
Our good friends Steve and Stephanie came from Thousand Oaks to celebrate with us. And I didn't get a picture, but Brooks and Nikki came too. We are so grateful to have friends like are like family. Nikki took pictures of our family, which I am so grateful for. She is so talented.
Here are all the girls, Luke liked hanging with them on Grandma's bed watching a show. Love our cousins.
We had a great weekend. Only wished everyone lived closer so we could get together like this more often. I'm so grateful for everyone who came, and missed everyone who wasn't able to make it. We love Sam so much. He is such a great baby. Luke is loving him and we are adjusting to being a family of 4!

2 comments:
How neat!! What great support you have!!
I love all the fun pictures, why do we wait for major things to get together? Let's just get together, ya ya ya, think of all the fun we'll ha-ave!
Post a Comment