Thursday, October 17, 2013

Labor Day Week

After we blessed Sam, Austin's family was able to come to our house and stay for a few days.We were able to do lots of fun things. In the midst of fun, Luke had his first day of pre-school. He was so excited. His cousins got to share in the fun too.We also spent Labor Day at the beach, it was perfect. Not too crowded, and not too hot. Love the beach.


Daddy took the week off work, so he got to come drop Luke off at school. Proud Papa
Luke's best friend, Colby is in his class, so it made it a little easier for Luke to go to school. These boys are just too cute. I love them both!

He didn't even hesitate, ran straight to the trains. Kissed me good bye, I teared up walking back to the car. Time is going by too fast.
We also got to go to the Santa Barbara Zoo! Grandma and Grandpa let us feed the giraffes. Luke gets his love of animals from his mom...can't you tell how much he is loving feeding this animal from the picture? That's why Daddy is helping him, I was a safe and sanitary distance away from the feeding zone.


There was a huge gorilla right next to the window, kinda freaked Luke out, and to be honest, me too. But I got brave and sat next to him. Ethan had no fear and was kissing the glass. The gorilla was thrilled



Here are my monkeys. SO BIG!
Sam was a champ, slept through most of the zoo.


I have the most handsome boys around. Seriously. Sam was sleeping.

We also got to go to Disneyland. It was by far one of the hottest weeks we've had in a long time, so everyone was dying hot, but we managed to have fun! It was Bev and Bruce's first time to California Adventure, and I think they had a great time.