Monday, December 9, 2013

Disneyland Snow!

We got home from Vegas and were in need of a little Disneyland fun. Luckily for us, Kim was willing to come home and join in on the fun. 
Grandma looks thrilled to be on this ride!

Aunt Kim was so nice to go on the bumper cars with Luke, I was with Sam. His face says it all. 
Having so much fun with cousins. 


We got to see the snow this year. Luke has only seen real snow once, so he wasn't quite sure what to think. It's much better than the real stuff!
Daddy wasn't around, so Aunt Kim stepped in and held Luke during the firework show. Love her. 

We went three days in a row, Grandma and Grandpa were such troopers. I'm so grateful for my family. 

Sam did awesome. He's such a good baby. The perfect Disneyland baby

It just happened to be the hottest week ever, and Kim was nice enough to get Sam a new hat, his first Disneyland hat. "Not large, but in charge." But it should have said, large and in charge, cause Sam's my little chunky monkey
We had so much fun, we were sad to see it end. 3 days was a lot to do, but we did it, and had so much fun. 

1 comment:

Gray Family said...

I like all your posts. You make me sound like this wonderful person! But seriously, thanks for being a willing subject and enduring 3 HOT days at Disneyland with us. I am ready to go back...right NOW!!!!