This year we started things off right with a trip to Disneyland. We went with some of our good friends, The Barrus'. They have two little boys, Colby who is Luke's age, just a month older, and Cooper who is almost 5. Steph and I went down early to get the party started and the boys came and met us after work.
Unfortunately the White Rabbit was not home this day.
It was a pretty perfect day, I must say. Hardly any crowds, we walked on most everything. Just the way I like it. The boys were content to just play and jump around.
Big highlight of the day, we got to meet Lightning McQueen!! The boys were so excited, they wouldn't even turn around for a picture.
Luke and Colby. Despite their faces, they were having fun
We've also been having some great weather, so we decided to try our hand at body painting. Luke LOVED it. I just put a sheet down outside and let him go.
He liked it on his tummy the most. After we were done we headed up to the bath and soaked it all off. It was a fun day
2 comments:
How fun! DL is always a good idea! No lines? Nice!
Hee! Hee! Hee! I remember the days of finger/body painting...so much easier with just one kid. Your post made me homesick for Disneyland...I'm coming home.
Post a Comment