Thursday, April 19, 2012

Underwood Farms

The weather has been kind of cold here lately, so when it warmed up, we decided to take advantage and head to Underwood Farms with our good friends, The Reeds.
Luke loves the train, the still and moving one.

We climbed haystacks, fed horses, goats, chickens, bunnies and saw a really HUGE pig.  Luke got to ride a horse and I caught this little cheeky smile, I love that little face. He would tell the horse to "giddy-up!" It was a really fun day. We love the farm.

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

That place looks really fun!!

The Trotter Family said...

He is such a cutie pie! When did he get so big? He looks like a big boy now!

Gray Family said...

that farm looks like so much fun...i hope we are entertaining enough for him after that!

Wendy said...

We totally should have gone when I was there last time! Oh well, next time it's a must. Loved the picture of Luke on the horse. It reminds me of the one I have of Cole on a horse about that age at Thanksgiving point. Before you know it, he'll be bigger than the horses!