After the Iron Man fun, we headed back to California for Thanksgiving and to catch up with Daddy at Disneyland for some snow and free ice cream! We were in line to get some ice cream and they informed us that we were the happy customer of the hour and got all our ice cream for free!!! It was a Thanksgiving miracle!
We were able to watch the fireworks from the boat on Storybook ride and ran off just in time to see the snow.
Then while everyone was watching the end of the snow, we ran over to small world where there was no line.
On Thanksgiving Day we headed to the beach, I love this tradition. It always seems to be beautiful at the beach. We had fun making sand castles and playing in the water.
Austin loves to mess with me and feed the birds. Luke loves it too. I'm just glad Daddy is there to do it so I don't have to. This huge bird flew right next to us, and Austin thought it was pretty neat, so he took a picture of it. I still think birds are disgusting and creepy
Joel, Jasmine and their girls were able to join us too, which was fun. Luke loves having someone to play with.
We climbed to the top of a very high rock, Luke was a little nervous, as was I, but we did it, and it was a beautiful view! I didn't get one picture of the beautiful table Mom created or the amazingly delicious food, or the fun name settings we made. It was a great Thanksgiving. I love my family and am so grateful for each of them.
We rounded out our week at Grandma's with one last trip to Disneyland with our best friends, Colby, Cooper and Stephanie. Luke was talking about going on Alice all week, and when we got there it was closed due to rain. What a bummer! But we had fun anyway!


3 comments:
Spending it at the beach? So cool. jealous. fun thanksgiving!
Your Thanksgiving looked WAY fun. I hate missing the beach on that day. Thanks for taking pictures, it's like I was there...chasing birds and laughing at you running away from them. Can't wait to be your besties at Disneyland...wait for us!
Colby and Luke kill me. They are such cuties. That was a great D land trip! I will miss those D land days because I get to spend all day with you!
Post a Comment